Your administrative team must be knowledgeable about operations like hernia repair surgery and bariatric surgery while concentrating on providing care to your patients. You and your team must thoroughly understand the appropriate surgical packages, same-day operations, paperwork for listed and unlisted procedures, and surgeon modifier duties. When compiling the general surgery medical invoice, a small error in any paperwork or code might prevent reimbursement from the insurance. A top priority should be ensuring a seamless revenue cycle management with fewer claim denials. For all of this, you need to do one thing—outsource general surgery medical billing to Ziaccu.
Despite specialty-specific operations, general surgery has not lost its luster, and general surgeons continue to be the preferred option for various surgical procedures. General surgeons have frequently been asked to transition to newer technological advancements due to the need to do minimally invasive procedures (using innovative and modern Robotic technology for increased efficiency). The surgeons’ ability to balance their time between study and real medical practice has been influenced by how frequently these technical improvements occur. As a result, there has been a further negative influence on the realization of medical bills, which, although non-core in nature, is essential to the survival and development of physicians.
Navigating the broad field of general surgery
We are well-positioned to file correct claims, reduce denials, and optimize your collections thanks to a qualified workforce and cutting-edge technology. All disciplines, including cardiothoracic, colon and rectal, general, orthopedic, gynecology and obstetrics, oncology, oral and maxillofacial, urology, ophthalmology, and plastic surgery, are covered by our HIPAA-compliant general surgery billing services. We provide specialized services for individual surgeons, group practices, hospitals, clinics, multispecialty healthcare facilities, and ambulatory surgical centers.
Our billing and orthopedic surgery coding are the most sought-after since we use an imperial mix of professional quality and technological interfaces to charge and code various general surgical procedures. The following are the many surgical procedures that are invoiced and categorized under our expansive general surgery domain:
- Robotic laparoscopic surgeries on the colon, appendices, and gallbladders, among other organs
- emergency laparotomies or thoracotomies, cricothyroidotomies, burr holes, and other trauma surgical procedures
- GI bleeding, hemorrhoids, colon and rectal cancer, diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, and other colorectal conditions
- Breast surgery techniques like mastectomy and lumpectomy
- Vascular surgery techniques
- Surgical thyroid and parathyroid endocrine procedures
- Dermatological operations including skin grafting, eliminating fatty tumors, and removing worrisome moles
We bill in a way that is kind.
Unlike other billing companies that rely on automated systems, we place your income in the hands of actual people with genuine experience. It enables us to go above and above to ensure you receive every dollar earned.
With combined years of expertise, our surgery medical billing professionals manage every facet of your medical bills. We are unique because we are founded on a foundation of medical knowledge. Medical professionals administer the plastic surgery medical billing on their behalf.
We are aware of your demands every step of the way, which facilitates quicker bill processing, payment facilitation, account follow-up, and insurance claims. While we see to it that you are compensated, take care of the patients.
By physicians, for physicians.
Medical professionals founded and still run surgery medical billing services, so we know that not every practice is the same. We customize our billing system to the individual requirements of your practice. We can handle all private patients, no gap, known gap, uninsured patients, DVA, Workcover, and TAC. We do everything.
We are able to guarantee outcomes for even the most challenging bills since we employ human professionals rather than technology. Our premium services include prepayments and informed financial consent under plastic surgery medical billing.
There are no more invoices.
We provide a set-and-forget service. You won’t even be aware that we were there thanks to low set costs that are automatically taken from your invoices. You provide us with your bills, and we’ll deposit our every-other-week payments into your bank account. Neither more nor less.
No need to enter data
Our experts handle all the paperwork. Once you’ve signed up for our plastic surgery medical billing service, all you have to do is email us your invoices as they come in, and we’ll take care of the rest. We ensure that all the relevant information is in place, follow up on any details that are lacking, and take care of the entire procedure.
Obtain Deserved, Timely Compensation
All of your revenue cycle operations are covered by our full range of services:
- Obtaining patient records
- Locating documents and information that are missing or illegible and advising customers of the pertinent information/material required to guarantee correct claim submission
- checking primary and secondary coverage, deductibles, and co-payments, as well as insurance coverage in the appropriate location (inpatient, outpatient, and ambulatory).
- processing requests for pre-authorization and pre-certification as specified by the insurer
- In order to determine the surgical method employed and apply the proper CPT, ICD, HCPCS codes, surgical, and E/M modifiers, our team of knowledgeable AAPC-certified coders carefully examines the paperwork.
- Checking the codes and associated charges before submitting a claim to find orthopedic surgery coding for upcoding, under-coding, and other problems.
Our routine QA tests are intended to avoid audits and accusations of malpractice that may result from errors in claim filing for orthopedic surgery billing.
- Regular meetings and customized feedback reports make it easier to monitor your progress.
- We can work remotely on your practice management software or offer assistance with our program.
- The competitive price is 30%–40% less than the going rates in the market
- No long-term yearly contracts and firewall and anti-virus protection to maintain confidentiality following HIPAA requirements
Due to the numerous operations/services, bodily system-based subsections, and procedures carried out in various venues, including an ambulatory surgery center, a hospital operating room, and a provider’s office, general surgery billing poses a challenging variety of issues. In the surgical area, claim submission and payment are highly complicated due to additional medical necessity concerns, particularly with pain management operations, canceled procedures, and worldwide surgery packages. Ziaccu, a leader in healthcare business process outsourcing, offers dependable plastic surgery medical billings to assist surgeons in resolving these issues.