Last Updated: December, 2022
This privacy statement describes how Ziaccu collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.ziaccu.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Our top priority is maintaining your privacy. In order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and employ personal information, we have created this policy. Here is a summary of our privacy practises.
Unless we have the approval of the individual in question or as required by law, we will only gather and use personal information for the purposes indicated by us and for other compatible ones.
We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and practice name and size.
- Username and other information (e.g. Practice ID) used to log into or access your account.
We automatically track information about your computer, including your IP address, browser type, and version, referring/exit pages, and operating system, as is typical of most Web sites. We might also keep track of the ways people browse and search our website.
How we use your personal information.
We use your personal information to provide the Services. In providing the Services, we may use your personal information for the following business purposes:
- Create, maintain or provide service for your account,
- Process or fulfill requests from you,
- Respond to customer service requests from you,
- Verify your information,
- Process payments,
- Undertake activities to maintain the quality, safety or integrity of the Services,
- Market to our Clients subject to their consent if required by applicable law,
- Maintain data security including detecting and responding to security incidents and protecting you, and us, from fraud,
- Monitor our Sites including gathering usage data and other analytic information that enables us to maintain and improve the Services,
- Other uses that are required for us to meet our legal, contractual or regulatory requirements, and
- Other uses as directed by Clients and subject to their privacy notices
We use this information to
- Send you the requested product or service information
- Send product updates
- Promote Ziaccu products or services
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Conduct research and analysis
- Improve the functionality of our website
How We Share Personal Information
Except as otherwise specified, we may share any of the categories of your personal information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- With third-party service providers. For example, we share personal information with IT service providers who help manage our back office systems or administer our Sites and Apps. These third-party service providers have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and have agreed to use any personal information we share with them or that they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us.
- With banks and payment providers to authorize and complete card payments.
- With our Client with whom you are also engaging when you use the Services. For example, you may be using a Ziaccu Service provided to you through one of our Client’s (for example, a doctor’s office) websites to schedule an appointment. Ziaccu may share the personal information you provide with the doctor’s office in order to fulfill your request. You may also receive communications from the doctor’s office. Each such Client operates independently from Ziaccu and their collection, and use of your personal information is not subject to this Notice but to their own privacy notices.
- We may share identifiers with logistics service providers to enable the delivery of packages to individuals.
- On Client facing Sites only, we may share internet/electronic activity with advertising or social media networks for personalized marketing purposes (See “Cookies” for additional information”).
How We Protect And Dispose Of Personal Information
We take our duty seriously to maintain the privacy and security of your personal data. We keep administrative, technological, and physical precautions in place to defend against accidental, unlawful, or unauthorized destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure, or use of the personal information you give.
Any suspected attempt to violate our policies, processes, or notices or to take any unauthorized action using our information systems is taken into consideration to be potentially criminal. The appropriate authorities may be notified of suspected computer mischief. Please keep in mind that email and other online communications are not secure. In compliance with our duties under applicable laws and regulations, we make every effort to maintain the security of any private information and personal information provided to us.
Like all website owners, nevertheless, we are unable to guarantee the security of any data sent over the internet. Your personal data will be securely erased or de-identified so that it is impossible to identify you again once we no longer need it to perform the Services.
Cookies And Other Tracking Technologies
A text file known as a “cookie” is saved to your browser each time you visit a website. A visitor’s computer or other internet-accessing equipment is recognized by its unique device identifiers, such as IP address or UDID. To “remember” computers or other devices used to access the Sites and Apps, unique device identifiers are utilized both alone and in combination with cookies and other tracking technologies.
Our Web pages contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) and are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used and may be used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
The cookies that we may use on the Sites fall into the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions taken by you such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but blocking them may impede the functionality of the Sites.
- Performance Cookies. These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functionality Cookies. These cookies enable the Sites to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. If you do not allow these cookies then some of these services may not function properly.
How to Delete or Block Cookies
On some Sites, when technically feasible, we will enable tools to help you make choices about cookies. You may also delete or block cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. You can click “Help” in your browser’s toolbar for instructions or review the cookie management guide produced by the Interactive Advertising Bureau available at www.allaboutcookies.org. If you delete or block cookies, some features of the Sites may not function properly.
The Sites and Apps are not intended to be used by children. We do not knowingly solicit business from Clients under the age of 18. Any Client use of the Service to collect personal information from persons under the age of 18 is subject to such Client’s own privacy notice.
Your Legal Rights
If you are an End User who uses Ziaccu for the purpose of engaging with our Clients and have questions about legal rights you may have with respect to your personal information collected by our Client, please consult the Client with which you have a relationship. For example, if you are a patient of a doctor’s office that uses Ziaccu, you should consult your doctor’s office. Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon the processing activity we are undertaking, some of our Clients, including residents of the state of California, may have certain rights in relation to their personal information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you with services, contact us. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us.
If you have questions or suggestions, you can contact us at: email@example.com